- please stay home if you are unwell, if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19
- masks are recommended for staff and visitors at all Nova Scotia Museum sites in indoor public spaces.
- social distancing is recommended - keep a distance of at least 2 metres from others.
What we are doing to keep you safe
The following practices have been put in place to protect you and our staff:
- staff are monitoring their personal health, and will stay at home if they are feeling unwell
- we have made cleaning part of everyone’s daily duties
- increase surface cleaning and restroom cleaning throughout the day
- enhanced cleaning of interactives, shared equipment, high-touch surfaces
- hand sanitizer dispensers or hand washing stations are available at entrances and in common areas (not availble on board the Theresa E Connor)