Although we still have much work to do to be fully accessible to persons with disabilities, we do offer the following and welcome you to the museum.
- Designated accessible parking spaces
- There is a drop off spot near the entrance to the museum
- Three accessible washrooms
- Galleries on the second and third floor are accessible via an elevator
- Spacious exhibits with wide pathways
- Seating available in select locations throughout the facility
- Fire alarms include auditory and visual signals
- Two wheelchairs available for visitor use (first-come, first serve).